Hi guys. Here's another trustworthy survey site. Sorry I kept updating on surveys but I will source for other programs. I'm pretty comfortable with doing surveys to make money though.
I'm sure alot of people have heard of Singpost which is the only local postal service Singapore has. Sounds kinda of sad. Anyways:
Basically, it's a free Singapore survey site. You do surveys and get vouchers, free lucky draws and stuff. They mail the vouchers to your residential address for free. The downside is that it usually takes pretty long. (for me, it's around 1-2weeks) The quaterly draw is sort of attractive. You might win something.
So the point system works like this. The minimal redemption points of 250. Usually a survey ranges from 15points-30points. (which takes around 1-5mins.) They do have like 300 points survey once in a while. The thing is that you got like around 15 surveys once you register so I'm pretty sure you can redeem something the day you sign up. Referral points are available too.
They do have other vouchers like $5 popular vouchers (250points) and $5 NTUC vouhcers (250points) but it's rather on demand but not always available so do grab them when you see it. You might like to wait for another round of vouchers to be given out too.
Updated (January 8th 2012)
I'd just received my vouchers a few days ago.
If you like to try (it's free anyway):
Click here for my mail moment



No comments:
Post a Comment