Friday, December 16, 2011

AIP survey

Hey guys! Yet another survey programs. This time round is AIP online survey Singapore.
As usual (criterion)
1) Singaporean. (AIP is also available in other countries suck as India and UK do check out)
2) Valid residential address

Conversion as follows:
Redemption available from 150 EPoints
15 EPoints = 1 SGD. (Minimum is 150 EPoints)

NTUC Fairprice Shopping Voucher (From SGD10.00)

Tangs Gift Card (From SGD20.00)
Redemption available from 300 EPoints

Robinsons/John Little Shopping Voucher (From SGD10.00)
Redemption available from 150 EPoints

Takashimaya Shopping Voucher (From SGD10.00)
Redemption available from 150 EPoints

Peach Garden Voucher (From SGD20.00)
Redemption available from 300 EPoints

Lerk Thai Voucher (From SGD20.00)
Redemption available from 300 EPoints

A pair of Golden Village Movie passes
Redemption available from 250 EPoints
Valid for 12 months for any movies at Golden Village cinema
What I like about this program:
Unlike many other survey sites, they filter your profile based on the information you provide on travel, financial services, health care and entertainment and send you relevant surveys. So you save the trouble of filtering them yourself.

The sad thing is that you can't redeem cash but I'm a movie fanatic so the GV tickets will do fine.  Sorry for the inaccuracy, you can redeem $100 with paypal once you hit 1500points.

(Evidence that AIP pays) 4th February 2012


So I received my vouchers today. As you can see I made a redemption on the 30th of December 2011 for the NTUC vouchers. I can't wait that long to accumulate points as the surveys are not very frequent. (Like once a month) I received my voucher on the 4th of February 2012. I calculated, it's freaking 36 days. More than a month. That's a pretty long wait for me. Heck, I can buy some snacks now. Guys if you don't mind waiting that long, you can sign up for. Click on the link below.

















Click here for AIP SG

No comments:

Post a Comment