Monday, January 10, 2011

How to earn money - Ipanelsg

For Singaporeans only!

This is better than emailcashpro as the payout is good. It's free too. However, you need to be over 14 and have a paypal account (for secured payment)

4 simple steps to start.

1) Create an Ipanelsg account.
2)Create paypal account.
3) Do surveys to earn points.
4) Use those prize to redeem money.


Long surveys -100 to 400 points. Around 15-20mins.
Interactive surveys -1 to 10 points.

SGD $10 = 1200 points
SGD $50 = 5200 points
SGD $100 = 10,200 points
Ipod Nano = 35,500 points

REVISION OF REDEMPTION POINTS (updated post 30th December 2011)

5 SGD = 500points
10 SGD = 1000points
50 SGD = 5000points
100SGD = 10000points

I decided to put up some proof of my earnings just for credibility sake. (I'm gonna put up for the rest of the programs soon)








I was happy when I saw the revision but my happiness did not last long. The revision was great but now the transaction charges is on us. $15 actually means $13.91. So the revision did not really mean anything. Sigh. At least I still got paid.

If you like to try, click on the link below.
ipanelonline

No comments:

Post a Comment