This is one of the better paid survey programs available right now. It is absolutely free to join and available in a lot of countries including Singapore and is a legit system.
Advantages of Surveyhead
- They pay with Paypal. This is very convenient for me as I got a Paypal account. (free to signup but the registration is a bit of a hassle as verification is needed) I don't really like checks because they take way too long and might get lost somewhere.
- The currency is in USD. That's a good thing because it means we earn more during the conversion. They have a really neat section that shows the currency earned in both USD and SGD. Sweet.
- You get a USD$5 credited in your account once you sign up and verify your account. Awesome.
Disadvantages
- The frequency of the surveys is very low. Like once every 2 weeks or so.
However, each survey pays really well averaging around (USD$2) that can be completed in around 10-15mins if you're fast.
- The layout of the website isn't really very cool. They should seriously consider a website revamp.
I shall update my earnings when I receive them. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment