Friday, December 23, 2011

Gushcloud





Hey guys! Another awesome earn money program I want to share with all of you. Introducing to you Gushcloud. The reason I love this program is it's relatively easy to use.

1)Basically, you just post stuff on your facebook wall to share with all your friends. The posts are all assigned a reward with points ranges between $0.15-$1.

2) The catch to it is that there is a thing called Gushscore (0-100). Gushscore is calculated with your online activity. The higher your gushscore(100) the higher your level of impact in your social network. So the higher your gushscore, the higher your reward.

3) You can cash out via internet banking/ paypal once you reached GC$20 which is equivalent to US$20.

4) It is available in Singapore and other countries as well.

5) You can get it on your Facebook, Twitter and Blog.

The video summarizes how Gushcloud works.



Gushcloud. Get Rewarded from Big Three on Vimeo.


Why I like this program?

1) People are spreading the word every single day. Like which movies are nice (You gotta watch it!), where to eat good food etc. We don't even get paid for that. Imagine posting on facebook and earning money with that. The thing is that you get to choose what you post.

2) USD conversion is still higher (not a lot but still) The reward seems little but when it accumulates, it amounts to something. Like pocket money for a month while you are on facebook. Well, most spent a great deal of time on facebook. Especially when school starts, this works well for me.

3) It doesn't take a lot of time to post it. Like 5 seconds? and you get some cash.

4) I love the design of the interface! 

5) Referral gets $0.10 and people who are refered get $0.10 too. (Not a lot but it all adds up)


Feel free to add me on facebook. I play The Sims Social! :D Click on the link below to get started if you appreciate my post! Hope it helps you all. Be the first among your friends. Spread the word!


Finally, here is the proof that Gushcloud pays! I'd taken this from my transaction history. It was actually pretty fast. It took around a week for the entire process (from request to approval to transaction). I'd received my payment on 15th March 2012. It's actually USD$19 due to transaction rates. Oh well, not too bad. :)













Click here to join Gush cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment