Friday, December 9, 2011

Earn money through design



This post is dedicated to the designers ! Especially graphic designers, earn some cash through designs. You probably heard of threadless.com from US. Famous t-shirt designing company. Their history is really quite amazing if you read it up.

I love tee shirts! I'd ordered shirts there but my shipment got lost but their customer service is really great so I don't really mind. (Anyway)

Alright this is how it works. Get an account. It don't matter where you live, you can submit your designs. I must say the designs up there are really amazing.


Step 1: Idea

Step 2: Ideas on the template they have. They got a submission kit where you can photoshop designs on to the models with plain shirt. Choice of color and material (really up to you or you can just go with a round neck one) Check it out here

Step 3 Post it up for review

step 4 if people like your stuff and you got chosen you get:
  • 2000 bucks
  • 500 Threadless Gift Certificate (can be redeemed for $200 cash)
  • $500 in cash each time your design is reprinted
Non designers can post slogans.
  • 500bucks if it gets chosen.
I really don't mind taking part. Dig out my old designs or design more new stuff and post it up. Need to exercise that creative brain. The designs that got chosen are pretty epic so your designs must really stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment