Monday, November 28, 2011

Updates!!! + My survey




Sorry haven't been looking after this section. Too busy with school stuff. Yeah yeah. Here's another awesome survey site to earn money. Just to remind everyone again. This is not a scam site and I offer different methods to earn money. Don't expect a lot of money to come in at once, I think these all require time and effort. I haven't find any autopilot programs yet. If you do, please leave a comment and share with everyone.

Next survey site - Mysurvey. (Read. Link at the very bottom)
Nowadays surveys have been getting quite popular? As usual, 100% free sites, not start up fee, nothing to lose. Okay, only time.

Okay this one unlike ipanel, it does not require paypal. Yay, personally i find paypal a little hassle for sign up. Anyway I personally prefe my survey simply because the links are not broken and the points require for rewards is half of that of ipanel. Not that I don't like ipanel, I still use it. :)

Now the rewards: (The numbers by the side is points for redemption by the way)
Rixty Card (US$5)300
SG$5 PayPal-300
SG$5 PayPal300

SG$5 PayPal305
SG$7 Zinio.Com Electronic Voucher-398
SG$7 Zinio.Com Electronic Voucher398
01_CapitaLand
CapitaLand Voucher (SG$10)500
01_NTUC
NTUC Fair Price Vouchers (SG$10)500
01_Popular
Popular Gift Voucher (SG$10)500
01_Takashimaya
Takashimaya Gift Voucher (SG$10)500
70 Facebook Credits - Promo-581
70 Facebook Credits - Promo581
SG$10 PayPal-590
SG$10 PayPal590

SG$10 PayPal598
01_Rixty_10
[Details]
Rixty Card (US$10)600
SG$15 PayPal-885
SG$15 PayPal885

SG$15 PayPal897
150 Facebook Credits-1161
150 Facebook Credits1161


Personally I think the advantages are:
1) They send you links when there is a survey available for you
2) People without paypal. Yay! You just need a valid address. They do give out money through paypal but seriously the vouchers are not that bad too. If you do the math. Capitaland vouchers can be used like in hundreds of shops. Check out the number of retail stores taking part in this.
3) The survey is short like 15mins 120points or something.


I hope the referral link worked. If it doesn't then nevermind.

Click here to join now

It's http://www.mysurveyasia.com.sg. If you're kind enough to say that I'm the referral. Well, never mind. Just get some extra cash then.

No comments:

Post a Comment